Retail & Leisure
Sandpiper Digital Payments transfer your card and paper services onto mobile. To deliver long-term value from the mobile channel, you need more than just an app. You need an end-to-end integrated solution that meets the evolving needs of your consumers.
Sandpiper’s Pulsopay® payment platform enables retail partners to deploy a scalable mobile experience. Proximity marketing, loyalty and discount programs perform better when supported by an integrated mobile experience.
As experts in mobile commerce, we can help you deploying cost effective solutions that support the entire retail proposition, which involves using the latest technologies, such as NFC and Bluetooth beacons, proximity marketing, self service kiosk and digital payments.
Our experience working with retail, loyalty and marketing service providers will ensure that your solutions reach their full potential in the mobile channel.
Leading Dutch Mobile Payment Market
- 12.000 acceptance points across the Netherlands for “Smart Pay”
- Pay with a coupon and your e-money balance by tapping your card or mobile wallet
- Mobile ordering and payments. Check your balance, transactions and coupons
- Order & pay ahead by choosing from a menu, a coupon or scan a QR-code
- Management with Cashless Betalen’s Online and Mobile Platform “Mijn Cashless”
Pulsopay Payment Service Provider
Sandpiper Digital Payments provides a unified access for card acceptance devices used in vending machines to process electronic payments such as credit card payments. Our payment gateway acts as an intermediate payment service between the card acceptance device and the acquirers. It offers one single interface to the acceptance devices and several interfaces to different acquirers. Pulsopay supports different types of transaction requests through a XML-based protocol for online authorizations, settlements and refunds.
The main tasks of the Pulsopay Payment service provider are:
- Verification of all incoming data of the acceptance device
- Online processing and verification of outgoing data to the selected acquirer
- Collection of payment data for merchant accounting issues
- Payment transaction matching (reconciliation)