Career Opportunity at Sandpiper
Junior Sales Manager (f/m)
Sandpiper Digital Payments AG, www.sandpiper.ch, is a stock-listed technology holding based in St. Gallen, Switzerland. The company is focused on the consolidation of the fragmented payment landscape in Europe by pursuing a "buy & build" strategy in the area of digital cashless payments and access control.
SANDPIPER is one of the largest providers of closed-loop payment systems in Europe. SANDPIPER solutions provide safe and intuitive payment technologies based on RFID/NFC and mobile applications for markets such as Retail, Education, Stadium and Events.
SANDPIPER is an international company and has invested in more than 10 companies with offices in more than seven countries.
What we are looking for
In order to drive our growth strategy, we are looking for a full-time Junior Sales Manager (f/m) to support our Sales team in the markets of Stadiums and Education.
Your role as Junior Sales Manager will include the following tasks:
- You will drive the entire Sales cycle in Stadiums and Education, incl. lead generation, qualification, opportunity management and deal closing
- You will come up with your own Sales strategy and action plan in order to achieve your budget
- You will create your own powerful industry network to stay on top of industry trends
- You will be working preferably out of Hamburg, Germany, reporting to the group Chief Sales Officer. We are flexible on the location though
- You are first of all a hunter with a deal-closing mentality
- You are confident, convincing with an assured manner
- You are self-reliant and reliable
- You are customer focused and know how to identify and work with decision makers in organizations.
- You are willing to travel
- Fluent in German and English – additional language know-how is beneficial
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and growth momentum of a rapidly growing and innovative company
- Flat hierarchy allowing you to develop your topics independently
- Attractive compensation package, incl. company car
- Agile company with the ability for personal development
Please send your application to: